Shalom! My name is Adam Pastor

Welcome to ADONI MESSIAH which means
"My Lord Messiah" -
a fitting epithet to who Jesus (or Yeshua) is!

Here, I attempt to present the Apostolic Truths according to the Scriptures, that there is
One GOD, the Father, namely, YAHWEH,
and One Lord, GOD's only begotten Son,
Yeshua the Messiah.

And that one day YAHWEH will send His Son back to Earth to inaugurate the Everlasting Kingdom of GOD



Enjoy!


Saturday, March 28, 2015

Biblical Unitarian Reasons

Biblical Unitarian Reasons

When one asks me a name of the view I now dearly hold (regarding Christology) I would have to say my view falls in line with what has been termed "Biblical Unitarian"

Below I would like to state some reasons why I adhere to this description.


The Reasons why I am Biblical Unitarian:



  • Because the Father is called the God of Christ as He is the God of Christians. “Jesus saith unto her, …
    Go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father; and to my God and your God,” John 20:17.

  • Because our Saviour, after having said, “I and my Father are one,” gives his disciples distinctly to understand that he did not mean one substance, equal in power and glory, but one only in affection and design; as clearly appears from the prayer he offers to his Father in their behalf,
    –“that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us,” John 17:21 -- see also verses 11, 22-23

  • Because Christ virtually denies that he is God, when he exclaims,
    “Why callest thou me Good? There is none good but one, that is God,” Matthew 19:17.

  • Because Christ affirms, in another connection, and without the least qualification,
    “My Father is greater than I,” John 14:28

  • Because Christ says, “My father is greater than all,” John 10:29. Is not the father, then greater than the son?

  • Because, in the same sense in which we are said to belong to Christ, Christ is said to belong to God. “And ye are Christ’s; and Christ is God’s,” 1 Cor. 3:23.

  • Because the head of Christ is God. “I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of every woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God,”
    1 Cor. 11:3.

  • Because Christ is represented as our intercessor with God. “It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us,” Romans 8:34.

  • Because Christ is an Apostle appointed by God. “Consider the Apostle,…Christ Jesus, who was faithful to him that appointed him,” Hebrews 3:1, 2.

  • Because Christ is declared, in unnumbered instances, to be the Son of God. “And lo, a voice from heaven, saying, this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased,” Matt 3:17.
    Can a son be coeval and the same with his father?

  • Because Christ not only never said that himself was God, but, on the contrary, spoke of the Father, who sent him, as God, and as the only God. “This is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent,” John 17:3.
    This language our Saviour used in solemn prayer to “his Father and our Father.”

  • Because Jesus Christ is represented by the sacred writers to be as distinct a being from the only God, the Father; as one man is distinct from another.
    “It is written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one who bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me,” John 8:17, 18.


After considering some of these Biblical reasons I consider myself a Biblical Unitarian..

WHY would anyone believe otherwise?


This is not my original work.
This is based on an article found on the Net.

Powered By Blogger