Shalom! My name is Adam Pastor

Welcome to ADONI MESSIAH which means
"My Lord Messiah" -
a fitting epithet to who Jesus (or Yeshua) is!

Here, I attempt to present the Apostolic Truths according to the Scriptures, that there is
One GOD, the Father, namely, YAHWEH,
and One Lord, GOD's only begotten Son,
Yeshua the Messiah.

And that one day YAHWEH will send His Son back to Earth to inaugurate the Everlasting Kingdom of GOD



Enjoy!


Monday, February 26, 2007

Concerning 'another deity' and the 'word'

Greetings Everyone

What follows is a 3-part extract from a series of emails representing a conversation that I had with a inquirer about 'Who Jesus Is'

The main points that I was addressing were ...

1. Whether Jesus was a 'deity' at all? That is, whether he was co-equally Almighty or 'an inferior deity' to the Father? Could be called 'a deity' at all?

2. What is the 'word' that John speaks of in John Chapter 1?

The Appendix addresses texts especially used to prove a 'so-called literal pre-existence of Christ'; esp. Hebrews Chapters 1 and 2

I hope the above 3 posts will be of some edification to someone!

Powered By Blogger