Shalom! My name is Adam Pastor

Welcome to ADONI MESSIAH which means
"My Lord Messiah" -
a fitting epithet to who Jesus (or Yeshua) is!

Here, I attempt to present the Apostolic Truths according to the Scriptures, that there is
One GOD, the Father, namely, YAHWEH,
and One Lord, GOD's only begotten Son,
Yeshua the Messiah.

And that one day YAHWEH will send His Son back to Earth to inaugurate the Everlasting Kingdom of GOD



Enjoy!


Saturday, August 05, 2006

Trinity on Trial - The Verdict by K.N. Stovra (part 2)

Crown: Your Honor, I would like to call my next witness, 'the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God, Savior of the World and Lord of all Creation.'

[The Courtroom]: A hush and many whisperings.

[Bailiff]: Place your hand on the Word of God and swear to tell the truth.

[Jesus]: I am the Word of God made flesh and I am the Truth and I swear by no one. My yes will be Yes and my no will be No.

[Bailiff]: Your honor?

[Judge]: I somehow think we can make an exception here. He did start the faith that forbade swearing by anything.

State your name.

Jesus: I am Lord Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

Crown: Jesus, was John, the brother of James, your Apostle?

Jesus: Yes, he was one of my Twelve.

Crown: Jesus, was John your Apostle, filled with your Spirit?

Jesus: Yes, I shed forth the Spirit upon him when the Day of Pentecost had fully come.

Crown: Jesus, was John your Apostle, truthful in his writings concerning you?

Jesus: Yes, I lived in him in the Spirit and guided him in all his ways and I am Truth.

Crown: Jesus, would you read for me here what John said about you here in his opening remarks of his first letter and tell me if this was truthful please?

Jesus: That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of life. The life was made manifest, and we saw it, and testify to it, and proclaim to you the eternal life which was with the Father and was made manifest to us.

Crown: Jesus, did John say that he seen you with his eyes and touched and held you, seeing that you are the Word of life made flesh?

Jesus: Yes, obviously.

Crown: Jesus, you were that human flesh he touched?

Jesus: Yes, obviously.

Crown: Jesus, were you yourself dead?

Jesus: Yes, you need not ask me that question. My testimony has been with you for over 2000 years.

Crown: Jesus, would you show us your testimony?

Jesus: Certainly. It is right here in my Revelation to John in chapter one, verse 18, "I was dead."

Crown: Jesus, were you that dead person hanging on the cross?

Jesus: Again, my testimony is with you through my faithful servants.

Crown: Jesus, would you show us your testimony to us?

Jesus: Certainly, my faithful servant Paul, who said, "I no longer live but Christ lives in me," wrote in his selfsame letter to the wayward Galatians, “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us.” For it is written, "Cursed be every one who hangs on a tree." John's Gospel also shows you I was hanging dead on the cross and put dead into the tomb and it was me who was raised bodily from the dead. If I was not dead and was not raised from death, your faith is in vain.

Crown: Jesus, so you were hanging dead on the tree and became a curse?

Jesus: Yes, I am the Christ who died and was dead and buried and rose again from death.

Crown: Jesus, is it correct to say, that death lorded over you, had dominion over you?

Jesus: Yes, my faithful servant Paul, wrote such inspired words in his well-known letter to the Romans.

Crown: Jesus, did you give your soul over to death?

Jesus: Yes, the Son of man did not come to be served but to serve and give his soul as a ransom for many.

Crown: Jesus, where were you when you died?

Jesus: Have you not read the Scriptures? My people were not to go near and touch a dead soul. How do you suppose they could do this unless they touched a dead body?

Crown: You are too wise for me Lord. Jesus, tell us, were you a dead soul?

Jesus: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life (his soul) for the sheep. For this reason the Father loved me, because I laid down my life (my soul), that I may take it up again

Crown: So to sum of Lord, you are the Word that was made flesh; you were that flesh that John handled and touched, you yourself were the flesh that died and was dead in the tomb. You were a dead soul. You, the person, you were dead. Did they crucify YOU Lord or a human nature? Were YOU dead or was a nature simply dead?

Jesus: Yes, I was not alive but dead. My Father raised me back to life after three days. My testimony is with you.

Crown: Jesus, just one more question. Who are you exactly?

Jesus: Who do you say that I am?

Crown: I will defer to Peter on that one my Lord. No more questions. Thank you for your testimony O Lord of All.

[Judge]: You may step down, Lord. Thank you for your testimony.

Crown: Your Honor, in light of the testimony of the Christ Himself, I wish to now make my final statement.

Mr. Trinitarian, the defendant, has testified that only the dead are in Hades and that the Antichrist deception was a spiritual entity leaving the body at the point of death; and that Jesus Christ was not himself that flesh and did not die and was therefore not that dead flesh and was not dead in the tomb; but was still a living spiritual entity alive in Hades, and in fact, has testified that Christ was himself, being a spiritual entity, was not himself that human flesh, but the spiritual entity that appeared incognito in a human body of flesh and left that body of flesh at the point of death, as that spiritual entity; and did not die and was not dead, but living elsewhere.

In light of his testimony, and the witness of our Lord himself, who is the Truth, has testified that he himself did indeed die, that he was that touchable flesh and did indeed become a curse and was indeed himself a dead person in the tomb, wherein he himself stated, and I quote, "I was dead;"

And whereas the defendant has testified that Jesus the Christ was not himself really and truly that flesh and did not really and truly suffer and die, and was not really and truly dead, but unassumed his body of flesh at the point of death, and as such escaping death, perpetuating the original lie of the Serpent of Eden, "You won't 'really' die;"

I therefore call for a judgment and verdict for the charge of promulgating the deception of the spirit of the antichrist, to wit, that the selfsame Jesus the Christ, testifies that he did himself come in flesh; while the defendant himself confesses, despite his opening words, that he truly believes and teaches in concept, the deception mentioned by John which he himself described, and as the defendant has fraudulently posed as a disciple of Christ, and who has in fact stolen the Lord away from the tomb in the minds of all God's children, I hereby move for a judgment on the matter on the charges of fraud, perjury and the sin of inciting the spirit of the Antichrist among the children of God, the illusion and deception of the Antichrist as described by John at 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7, creating an image of our Brother and Lord, Jesus Christ, in the likeness and image of the Man of Lawlessness.

Your honor, the defendant admits he believes the Lord was not personally that body of flesh but merely owned it and lived in and with it and henceforth escaped death and went up from his body and left it behind and was not himself truly dead but living "elsewhere" and then returned to later retrieve it, which as you will carefully note is itself the antichrist teaching described by the defendant himself.

I call for a verdict of "Guilty."

[Judge]: Mr. Trinitarian, please stand.

In light of the testimony of Jesus Christ himself who truthfully tells that he himself was that dead flesh that was crucified dead, left dead hanging on the cross and buried in the tomb, I have no other choice but to pronounce you Guilty as charged.

I will reserve sentencing for the only Righteous Judge at which time you may appeal to a Higher court.

May God have mercy upon you.

Powered By Blogger