Shalom! My name is Adam Pastor

Welcome to ADONI MESSIAH which means
"My Lord Messiah" -
a fitting epithet to who Jesus (or Yeshua) is!

Here, I attempt to present the Apostolic Truths according to the Scriptures, that there is
One GOD, the Father, namely, YAHWEH,
and One Lord, GOD's only begotten Son,
Yeshua the Messiah.

And that one day YAHWEH will send His Son back to Earth to inaugurate the Everlasting Kingdom of GOD



Enjoy!


Tuesday, August 02, 2016

What if? by Nelvan Evans

What if? by Nelvan Evans, California 



  • What if I told you that Jesus is a man? 
  • What if I told you that the “word of God” is what God spoke? 
  • What if I told you that people have been exiled for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ? 
  • What if I told you that others have been killed for the word of God and more will be killed? 
  • What if I told you that Jesus is the first person ever to be resurrected to immortality? 
  • What if I told you that Jesus is God’s Lamb? 
  • What if I told you that the one called “who is, and who was, and who is to come” is
    God Almighty, not Jesus? 
  • What if I told you that God will avenge those who have been killed for His word as well as those yet to be killed? 
  • What if I told you that God will execute judgment through Jesus? 
  • What if I told you that Jesus is coming again and every eye will see him? 
  • What if I told you that Jesus will reward overcomers by making them pillars in the temple of his God? 
  • What if I told you Jesus has a God?
  • What if I told you Jesus’ God will establish a new heaven and earth? 
  • What if I told you that Jesus’ God will eventually come to dwell with His people? 
  • What if I told you that our God, the God of Christians, is the same God that Jesus has? What if I told you that this same God Himself will wipe away all tears? 
  • And what if I told you that God revealed all this to Jesus? 
You can find these truths in the book of Revelation.

The above was taken from
Focus On The Kingdom Vol. 18. No. 9

Powered By Blogger