Shalom! My name is Adam Pastor

Welcome to ADONI MESSIAH which means
"My Lord Messiah" -
a fitting epithet to who Jesus (or Yeshua) is!

Here, I attempt to present the Apostolic Truths according to the Scriptures, that there is
One GOD, the Father, namely, YAHWEH,
and One Lord, GOD's only begotten Son,
Yeshua the Messiah.

And that one day YAHWEH will send His Son back to Earth to inaugurate the Everlasting Kingdom of GOD



Enjoy!


Monday, April 16, 2012

Looking at JESUS! A Response to the Oneness Faith by Jesavee

Looking at JESUS! A Response to the Oneness Faith
A friend of mine just brought up a lovely point concerning Jesus Christ our Lord. Some people believe that Jesus Christ is the literal body of God. Scriptures give clarity that Jesus is the beloved Son of God and not just His "flesh" or "body" without a separate will from the Father as taught by some.
Let me show you something:
John 14:8-9 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
You might know where I am going with this, and it is good that you do. Some people interpret this as meaning that if they saw Jesus they were literally looking at the Father. Jesus himself clarifies that this is not the case in a most straight forward fashion. Here is what our Lord Messiah Jesus said:
John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
If Jesus was the "flesh" or literal "body" of God, then to see him, would be looking directly at God's shape, and to hear him would be literally hearing the voice of the Father. However again Jesus told them that they neither had heard the voice of the Father at anytime, nor seen the shape of the Father in the book of John.

This should be considered in the resulting interpretation of John 14:8-9.
The LORD [YAHWEH] said to Moses that he (Moses) would see his back parts, but his (YAHWEH's) face will not be seen, and we know indeed Moses saw God's back parts because He (GOD) said that he would see them. According to John 5:37 those "back parts" were not in view when Jesus was in view, because they were looking right at Jesus as demonstrated in John but they had not seen the Father's shape. Here is what Moses saw back in the book of Exodus:
Exodus 33:21-23
21And YAHWEH said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Jesus truly is the only begotten Son of God, the Father. He told the woman in the book of John to tell them something that I believe is very "telling":
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
There is a reason why Jesus lifted up his eyes to heaven [John 17.1].
Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Even so, that voice, from the one that was pleased with Jesus Christ was from HEAVEN.

Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Our high priest Jesus Christ has passed into the heavens. He is able to save those that come to God by him. He is in the presence of God for us. Our God is not a high priest, but Jesus our Lord Messiah, His Son is one indeed.

Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Hebrews 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Powered By Blogger