Shalom! My name is Adam Pastor

Welcome to ADONI MESSIAH which means
"My Lord Messiah" -
a fitting epithet to who Jesus (or Yeshua) is!

Here, I attempt to present the Apostolic Truths according to the Scriptures, that there is
One GOD, the Father, namely, YAHWEH,
and One Lord, GOD's only begotten Son,
Yeshua the Messiah.

And that one day YAHWEH will send His Son back to Earth to inaugurate the Everlasting Kingdom of GOD



Enjoy!


Saturday, August 05, 2006

Can God be a human?

No way! The following scriptures informs of this: (Num 23:19) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

(1 Sam 15:29) And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.

(Job 9:32) For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

(Job 33:12) Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.

(Isa 31:3) Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; ...

(Hosea 11:9) I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

Hope the above edifies ... Adam Pastor

Powered By Blogger